IMPROVING PELVIC FLOOR FOR RUNNERS, LIFTERS AND GYM GOERS
Love Running, Lifting Weights, Dancing or going to the gym?
But… at the same time
- Have the urge to wee
- Get hip or back pain ( infact pain anywhere else)
- Feel heavy down below
- Struggle to connect to you ‘core’ and your pelvic floor – (remember the pelvic floor IS part of the core)
- Are always getting injured
Then this workshop could be a “Game Changer for you”
Join us so that we can help to prevent and manage signs of pelvic floor dysfunctions so that you can
- Get back to running or exercising
- Exercising without the pain and leaking
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP RUN BY
Laura Warren, a Current International Sports Women with 15 plus years experience of working
within the Female Fitness Industry. Laura is also a certified Holistic Core Restore (R) Coach who
works with Women to restore their core and Pelvic Floor. Laura is a mum of two and runs pre and
postnatal fitness sessions as Fitmuma.uk.
IN THE WORKSHOP WE WILL
- Help you to understand more about the anatomy of the pelvic floor and it’s role in regular day to
day life along with the exercise or sport that you do
- Help you to understand why and how a pelvic floor dysfunction can be the cause of your pain,
leaking and injuries
- Give you some simple pelvic floor downtraining tools to help overactive tight pelvic floor
- Send you home with a whole heap of strategies and tools for pelvic floor improvements
- Show you how improvement in breathing and posture can help the pelvic floor dysfunctions
- Connect you with other females that enjoy exercise
Mindset Functional Fitness Centre
7:30 – 9PM
Friday 27th MARCH 2020
Interested in finding out more?
Join our friendly and supportive community of aspiring Fitmuma’s.