6 Week Pregnancy
Exercise, Yoga And Birth Education Program
Welcome to our unique 6 week program for the pregnant woman that wants to look after her health, fitness and wellbeing throughout her pregnancy at every stage.
Our 6 week program, led by two experts in the field, will consist of exercise, yoga; and Birth Education.
At the end of the 6 week course you will have gained the confidence and knowledge to feel
physically and emotionally equipped to enjoy your pregnancy and feel prepared for birth.
MEET YOUR YOGA AND BIRTH EDUCATOR COACH
Michelle has a background of 10 years as a community Midwife. Michelle has been running her own business
Pregnancy, Birth & Beyond www.pregnancybirthbeyond.wales since 2016. Through this company
Michelle is able to provide a journey of support as a pregnancy and postnatal yoga teacher, specialist
maternity complimentary therapist and birth education teacher.
Michelle is able to continue her passion as a Midwife to promote a healthy and enjoyable pregnancy,
promoting normality and reducing unnecessary intervention. Provide physical and emotional support,
continuity and a space where women can get to know other mums and mums to be who support each
other and understand the lack of sleep!!!
MEET YOUR FITNESS AND HOLISTIC CORE RESTORE COACH
Laura is a highly qualified Female Fitness Coach with over 15 years experience in this field. Laura owned two Ladies Fitness Centres for over 10 years and has been running her own pre and postnatal Fitness and wellness business fitmuma.uk since 2015. Laura is also a certified Holistic Core Restore ( R) coach. An HCR coach is highly trained in pelvic floor and core function at every stage of a women’s life.
Laura is also a Mum of two and and was ( and still is) competing in International sport throughout and soon after both pregnancies. This experience means that Laura can offer you a lot of support and knowledge in safe and effective exercise during this wonderful stage of life
HOLLISTIC CORE RESTORE BUMP PROGRAM (R)
‘Bump’ is a Pelvic Floor and Core integrated, functional movement programme designed to safely guide a woman through an active Pregnancy and Birth Preparation.
‘Bump’ is specially designed to keep the mum-to-be strong, mobile and pain free throughout her Pregnancy and get her ready for ‘mum-life’. We’ll get you re-acquainted with your Pelvic Floor and the rest of your Core, help you exercise safely and meaningfully throughout the Trimesters and truly get you ready and FUNCTIONALLY match-fit for your ‘big day’ and your 4th Trimester!
WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME FOR?
Are you a Pregnant woman who wants to safely get or stay fit during Pregnancy and for your birth with a passionate and highly trained/experienced Coach?
Do you want to know more about your Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health AND feel empowered during your Pregnancy?
Have you experienced the odd leaky Pelvic Floor incident during your Pregnancy and know NOW is the time to take control?
Do you have ‘lower back pain’ or mobility issues that you’ve been told is due to your posture changes during Pregnancy that you want to address?
Do you want to attend a programme that combines a Functional Strength Movement, Mobility, Pelvic/Core and Health?
Do you want to exercise in way that will TRULY get you stronger for labour and birthing and support you in your early Post Natal days, weeks and months?
For a healthy and Fit Pregnancy
WHAT YOU’LL GET AT WEEK 1, 3 AND 6
- Effective pregnancy yoga exercises which ease existing pain and prevent the onset of pelvic and back
pain. Develop strength, increase flexibility and circulation.
- Discover how to use a birthing ball for pregnancy and labour, including daily ball exercises to
practice at home.
- Promote healthy posture and create space for your growing baby. Time to bond with your baby,
adapt physically & emotionally. Breathing techniques for pregnancy to reduce stress and
- The use of pre-labour yoga exercises to prepare your body and encourage baby into the optimal position for labour. Practical education regarding the onset of early labour and how to
effectively manage early labour at home.
- Promote an active normal labour through the use of yoga, breathing techniques, birthing ball
and positions for labour and birth. Understanding the birth environment and how simple
changes and techniques can positively influence your labour and birth experience.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED:
- Six face to face group sessions
- Exercise kit to keep ( which can also be used to help in your postnatal recovery)
- Your Holistic Core Restore® – Client Education Booklet
- Your Coach will support you to keep active away from your face-to-face sessions with easy-to-fit-in homework.
- Your Coach will also concierge an intimate community for all programme attendees so that you can have contact outside of sessions together and also build a community with the other women.
- Watsap access with your coach for check ins
April: 23rd, 30th
May: 7th, 14th, 21st and June 4th
DAY and TIME
Thursdays: 7:45 – 9pm
All Hallows Church Hall Miskin
For a healthy and Fit Pregnancy
GET IN TOUCH
LET’S HAVE A CHAT!
If you would like to find out more about the program or have any other questions please just complete the enquiry form to get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
You can also book a complimentary discovery session to discuss any queries in more detail.