We have a simple mission at Fitmuma…
It is to make Mums feel happy, energetic, confident, motivated, and to get them leading a life that they want. We will show them that motherhood doesn’t have to be an obstacle for following their interests and loves or keeping healthy.
We will show mums that instead of feeling guilty for investing time into themselves, that they should feel proud for investing time into their mental and physical well-being because that will be doing your family GOOD too.
Our classes that you can attend are loved by both mums and their children! Never feel nervous coming as we have a no ‘clique’ rule. A buddy class member will be ready and waiting to meet you and your little one. They were once new to the program like you and know how you will feel! We Guarantee you will leave feeling so happy!
Incredible sessions for Mums of all stages and goals, and with or without children in tow. Fitmuma is excellent with mum and children, so it’s like having a Personal Trainer and Nanny all at once! We are that confident about the sessions that we will guarantee you results. Nagging an accountability throughout the week.
Don’t be put off by the term “sports” as this massage isn’t just for the sports person. Sports Massage can help every single woman out there. It can help the inactive, to the injured, to the lady who just wants to feel better mentally or physically, to the lady who wants the aches to go away.
Our Moto: A Happy Mum Makes a Happy Home
We know, and science knows, that a person who exercises, eats well, laughs, takes time out, follows their interests, and gets fresh air, will feel happier and less stressed whilst also feeling more confident.
We also know that when you feel less stressed and more patient, you are more energetic and can deal with life’s difficulties and our naughty little monkeys in a much better way.
We know that a less stressed mum, with more energy and motivation will be a better and more interactive mum who oozes positive energy to the children.
HOWEVER, being a ( single and working ) Mum of two I know how hard it is to fit in exercise.
- You feel guilty for spending on gym membership.
- You can’t get anyone to help look after the kids for you so you can go to the gym.
- For some reason cleaning and organising the house feels more important??
- You are simply too tired and unmotivated and you need someone to be accountable to.
- You feel in a rut where you are tired, unmotivated, and have low self esteem.
- You never feel like you get time and you feel guilty leaving the kids.
- You have no childcare
- You don’t know how to train safely or effectively
NOW YOU NEVER HAVE TO THINK THE ABOVE AGAIN!
FITMUMA has all the solutions! Contact us to find out how we can help you!
Interested in finding out more?
Join our friendly and supportive community of aspiring Fitmuma’s.
NEW TO 2019
QUICK MEAL PLANS. QUICK WORKOUTS. QUICK RESULTS
You know that results need to come from a combination of Healthy eating and exercise. That is why Fitmuma are excited to offer the ultimate 21 day Fix, a plan that gives you 3 weeks worth of meal plans and exercise videos with hand holding and nagging along the way. And what is even better, is that it has been made with BUSY mums likes you in mind.
Step by step prepping guide for the week
Easy and quick recipes
Access to the creators 24-7
Don’t waste any more time wishing you felt better and more energetic!
Our UNIQUE AND GROUND-BREAKING 6 Week ‘Every Woman’ programme truly is a gift that keeps giving and one that EVERY WOMAN should give herself at least once in her lifetime! Enjoy 6 weeks of education regarding your Pelvic Floor, Core, Nutrition and women’s fitness/wellness at whatever life phase you’re in. The programme is adaptable for virtually all women and is designed to ‘bring you back home’ to your amazing body with your Pelvic and Core Health at the centre of our focus.
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
So, How Does It Work?
On application to your chosen Coach to join the programme, you’ll be asked to complete our HCR Red Flag Pre-Screen to decide if this ‘conservative’ exercise-based programme is right for you or whether you need clinical attention. If you’re a great fit…..
You’ll then meet with your Coach and go through a hands-on Pre-Screening which includes tests for your Core function so that we know where you are on your recovery journey and the programme can truly be tailored to your needs.
You’ll then be all set to attend for your first session where you’ll receive your HCR Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course.
You’ll receive your login details for the HCR Online Platform via email which will allow you to log in and view your additional filmed homework and healing education film and colour recipe booklet. Both homework and following the HCR Healing Nutrition Principles are an essential part of the puzzle and when followed will truly improve your results and the value you derive from the programme. Your Coach will guide you through these principles to help you find simple ways for you to make a big difference to how you support your health via eating ‘just real food’.
This programme runs for 6-weeks and you will meet with your Coach once per week and complete your online homework, which is approximately 10 mins in duration, guided by Jenny Burrell, the programme creator, a further 3-4 times throughout your week.
The Homework exercises are progressed and so over the course of the 6 weeks, as your strength and co-ordination improves, the exercises will become more challenging.
You can follow this programme either live or via Skype, and as part of a small group of women or 1-1 with your coach.
Working Mum of the Year
PT of the Year Shortlist
Class of the Year Shortlist
Fitness Entrepreneur Shortlist
GET IN TOUCH
LET’S HAVE A CHAT!
Do you need a class in your area? Would you like to book a class and find out more? Or, would you like to become a Fitmuma Instructor? I would love to hear from you! Just complete the enquiry form to get in touch.